Monday, June 22, 2009

CVS bargains

I have just recently gotten into the CVS deals. It is very similar to Walgreens, but better. Not only can you make "money" on your purchases (called easy saver bucks--similar to Walgreen's register rewards), but you can also use your CVS card to get additional coupons everytime you go into the store (sometimes I get $5 off a $15 purchase or other great ones).
I was able to get some great deals today when I went in. They were out of a couple things already that I wanted (their SoyJoy bars are on sale 4 for $4, but you make $4 in ECBs when you buy them, so essentially they are free), but I still did pretty well. I was able to get everything here and only spend $0.26 out of pocket! I had a $5 off $15 coupon that I was going to use, but when I got up to the register I realized that it had expired yesterday :( so I used a $5ECB I had earned a couple of weeks ago and $11.25 in manufacturers' coupons. The more I get into couponing the more excited I get about the awesome deals that are out there. It just takes a little bit of research and planning to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment