Friday, November 27, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
I have found that reserving the $5 gift card for my next gift card deal makes things a lot easier and cheaper--I always have a gift card to use in the transaction that gives me another one. That way I really do keep my out of pocket expense to a minimum. Just food for thought.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
- there is a $2 mail in rebate offer per game on the $3.99 games, and a $3 mail in rebate on a few of the $9.99 games (you just need to do one rebate entry for all of them)
- You can get a $10 gift card in addition to the rebates when you purchase $25 or more of Hasbro games.
The Thrify Mama posted a great scenerio for the games:
- Buy 4 $3.99 games
- Buy 1 $9.99 game (either Scrabble or Connect 4 since it appears these are the only 2 in this price range that have the rebate offer)
- Spend $25.95 OOP
- Get $10 gift card and submit for $11 of rebates
- Essentially only spend $4.95 for 5 games
Here is a list of the different games on sale, with the link here for information on the rebate (games must be purchased at Toys R Us for rebate):
$3.99: Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, Memory, HiHo CherryO, Don't Break the Ice, Ants in the Pants
$7.99: Monopoly Jr., Boogle Jr., Scrabble Jr., Yahtzee, Monopoly Dial, Rubik’s Cube, Rubik’s 360, Rubik’s Magic
$9.99: Mouse Trap, Scrabble, Perfection, Connect 4, Boggle, Scrabble Up Words, Hullabaloo, Guess Who
Thursday, November 5, 2009
- today (11/5) is double points day, so if you have a bunch of dvds with codes never redeemed, then plug them all in today to get a whole slew of points.
- you can get an $8 off coupon for the new release of Monsters Inc. blue ray combo pack if you enter the UPC code in from your old DVD or VHS copy of this movie before 11/29/09. There should be a message about it in the message board when you first log in to your account.