Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Walgreens deals for 9/13-9/19

It's a good week at Walgreens. Here are some of their best register rewards deals that they have this week:
  • Buy 1 Murine Ear Wax Removal Kit for $6, get $6 RR making it free

  • Buy 1 True North Nut Crisps or Clusters for $3, get $3RR (there is also a $1 printable coupon here making it a $1 money maker)

  • Buy 1 Listerine Mouthwash (250 ml) for $2.99, get $2RR (there is also a $1 printable coupon here to make it free)

  • Buy 2 Triaminic Allergy, Sinus or Cold Relief for 2 for $10, get $5RR---if you buy 2 of the Night Time Cold and Cough you actually will get 2 $5RR that print out. There is also a $2/1Triaminic coupon in the Walgreens $30 in Savings booklet (I found it at the front register) that will take $4 off when you buy 2 making this deal a $4 money maker

  • Buy 2 Bandaid products ($2.50 each) or Neosporin products ($4 each) get $3RR. If you buy 1 neosporin and use the printable coupon here combined with the $2 Walgreens coupon from the Children's Activity Book that was available last month, and buy 1 bandaid product using the $0.50 coupon from the 8/2 Smart Source, you spend $3 and get $3RR making it free

There is also a deal that when you buy 3 participating products (select Ciracal, One a Day Multivitamin, Alka Seltzer, Aleve or Bayer products) get $5RR. Common Sense with Money reported that if you purchase 3 of the $0.99 One a Day Multivitamin drink mixes you also get the deal. Spend $2.97 out of pocket, and get $5RR making it a $2 money maker. I haven't tried that one yet, so I'm not sure if it works, but it's worth a shot.

I made a quick stop at Walgreens yesterday and was very happy with the deals I got. (The candy was clearanced down and I used it to get my purchase prices for my transactions up enough to be able to utilize RR that I had). I invested $6RR that I had previously earned, did 5 transactions rolling over RR earned, spent $2.50 out of pocket ($1.75 of which was tax), and came away with $10RR essentially making $1.50 overall. Total retail value of items: $46.66; Total savings: 95%.

No comments:

Post a Comment