Monday, September 28, 2009

Walgreens Trip 9/28



Even though Walgreens is having some pretty good deals this week (go here to see them), I limited what I got there and only picked up a few things and only did 1 transaction (I usually do multiple to roll over RR and get lots of deals but I was ready to be done shopping after just finishing my CVS shopping--Go here to see those deals). It was still a good trip though, and I picked up some things my husband loves:

1 pack Dentek
1 pkg Halls Refresh Sugar Free Drops
2 Listerine Smart Rinse (plus added bonus of a free travel size bottle with each normal bottle)

The Dentek and Halls had RR deals and coupons associated with them (go here to see them)

I had bought a couple things of the Listerine Smart Rinse a few weeks ago when there was a RR deal associated with it and found out that I really like this product (it is a flouride rinse for kids, but my husband and I love it--hey, we're kids at heart!), so I wanted to get more. It is priced at $4.99 each, but I found these ones with a travel size bottle bonus pack with them. Plus, I had a $1 catalina coupon from when I bought these previously, as well as a BOGOF coupon from the 8/2SS and $1 WAGS coupon from the Walgreens Childrens Activity book they had available last month (takes $2 off of 2). With all those deals together, my price dropped down to $1.99 for both packages.

Overall for all items purchased:
Invested $2.50RR from last week's deals
Spent OOP $1.13 pretax ($2.02 with tax)
Saved 88% over retail value of $16.64
Earned $3RR

No comments:

Post a Comment