Saturday, January 23, 2010

Great Deals at Vons 1/23


While I tend not to make the effort to shop at Vons since there isn't one too close to me, I did make a trip over there today because of a great promo they have going on this week: Buy 4 save $4 mix and match sale (ends 1/26)

The reason I was so interested in this one is because of some great coupons that are out there (and a way to pick up a few more things for my husband's lunches)

Here are the things I picked up with the coupon links for them:

Betty Crocker Fruit snacks, fruit rollups, and fruit gushers: $1.00/2 printables here and here--you can print them twice and there is a coupon for just the fruit snacks and one for the rollups/gushers) Final price: $0.50/box

Honey nut Cheerios: $1.00/1 printable here (there is also a $1.00/2 that prints out with it, and if you just push your back button a few times after printing it once it should print another set out too). Final price: $0.50/box

Capn' Crunch: I didn't have any coupons, but they were only $1.00 with the promo and they are my husband's favorite cereal, so I picked up a couple.

They were also having a Saturday/Sunday only deal on the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers--$0.88 each so I picked up a few.

and last but not least--their blueberries were on sale for $0.99 for 6oz. Since our freezer stash is almost gone I picked up a couple.

Total spent: $12.00
Total value: $55.82
Total saved: 79%
Average price/item: $0.67

Here is where the above deal even got sweeter. After purchasing everything a catalina printed out for $3.50 off my next purchase. Sweet!! Come to find out there is another deal going on by General Mills on their Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-Ups or Fruit Roll-Ups Fruit Stickerz:
Buy 3 and get $1.50 off your next order coupon
Buy 4 and get $2.50 off your next order coupon
Buy 5 or more and get $3.50 off your next order coupon

I totally lucked out. I looked online when I got home and I believe this offer ends tomorrow 1/24.

Since I don't usually go to Vons, I decided to go pick up 4 more things of blueberries to use my coupon, thus only spending $0.46 for them = 98% savings with catalina and sale discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment