Monday, February 1, 2010

Smith's Buy 10 Save $5 Deal


Bought 26 items
Total Spent: $20.46
Total Value: $64.49
Total Savings: 68%
Price per item: $0.79

Smiths is running their "Buy 10 Participating Items, Save $5 instantly" deals. I got a late start on my shopping, so this deal actually ends tomorrow. If you want to pick up a few things with it, you'll have to go tomorrow (Tuesday). There are some pretty good deals on this, especially if you combine them with coupons out there. You can find where a lot of the coupons are (and all the participating items) by going to Grocery Smarts here, but here are my favorites, a few of which they don't have the links to:

$1.00/2 Capri Sun boxes printable here = $0.99/box after coupon and "buy 10" deal

$1.00/2 Kraft Cheese printable from my sidebar (click on "see all coupons") or in the 1/24 Smart Source = $0.99/8oz block or shredded after coupon and "buy 10" deal

$1.00/2 Quaker granola bars printable here = $0.99/box after coupon and "buy 10" deal

I was also excited for the goldfish crackers that are on this deal and are $0.88 without any coupons (after I got some last week at Vons my husband asked me why I hadn't gotten more, so here was my chance to get him a few more packages).

There are also a bunch of other great Kraft coupons at the same link as the Capri Sun that you may want to print out to have on hand. These don't come around too often.

$1/4 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
$1/1 Velveeta Cheese
$1/2 Planters Mixed Nuts
$1/2 Capri Suns
$1/1 Grated Parm Cheese
$1/1 Oscar Mayer Meats
$1/1 Oscar Mayer Bologna
$1/1 Claussen Pickles
$1/2 Kraft Deluxe or Velveeta Shells and Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment