Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dole Canned Pineapple


There is a great printable coupon out there for Dole Pineapple. If you go here to the Dole website and play their Flip and Win game you will be able to print a coupon for $0.50 off one 20 oz. can. After printing your coupon, if you push the back button a time or 2 you should be able to print it a second time.

I've seen some pretty good sale prices on the pineapple this week. Starting tomorrow they are on sale at Food 4 Less for $0.98 (making them only $0.50 after coupon), and tonight I found them at my local Walmart Neighborhood Market on rollback for only $0.75 per can. That makes them only $0.25 for a 20 oz. can--that is an amazing price. I love to have these on hand when I want to make frog eye salad-Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment