Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Target Chinet Deal


Target is having one of their gift card deals this week: purchase 2 packs of Chinet 9" plates (72 count) or 10" plates (32 count) at $4.74 each, get a $5 gift card.

Use 2 $1 off coupons found here

Total spent after coupons and gift card = $2.48 + tax (only $1.24 per pack--and these are the big packs!)

I was really excited to do this deal. I really like the chinet brand of plates. They are very durable and sturdy. They will be perfect for our annual pie night coming up!

I have found that reserving the $5 gift card for my next gift card deal makes things a lot easier and cheaper--I always have a gift card to use in the transaction that gives me another one. That way I really do keep my out of pocket expense to a minimum. Just food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment