Monday, November 2, 2009

Mailbox Goodies


Like I've mentioned before, my daily trip to my mailbox is something I really look forward to (I know--it sounds like I have no life, right?). I just get excited to see what freebies, coupons, or rebates I am getting. Sometimes there are one or two goodies for me, or sometimes there is nothing at all, which is a huge let down. I prefer the days when there is at least something.


The past couple of days have been marvelous mailbox days. It's either feast or famine, and this weekend it has been a feast of freebies. I got my 2 $10 gift cards from Emergency Essentials (one for trying their food storage analyzer and blogging about it like I mentioned here, and the other for putting their button on my blog), a $5 gift card to Paneras (for doing a survey for them), a coupon for a free can of ReddiWhip (perfect for our annual Pie Night coming up), a coupon for a free California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza (an offer from the Kraft First Taste program for their members), and a $10 off a $10 or more purchase at Kohls (that should make for a free item or two when I check out their clearance racks). Not bad for 2 trips to the mailbox.


I definately recommend signing up for the Kraft First Taste program if you haven't yet. It's similar to VocalPoint that I've mentioned before, but you need to periodically log on to see what free offers are waiting for you. They usually don't automatically mail you coupons out like vocalpoint does. You either have to claim them and then they will mail them to you, or they are just printable coupons.

1 comment:

  1. I love checking my mailbox too. Does that mean I don't have a life? LOL I just got my garnier shampoo samples. I can't wait to try them :)

    ReplyDelete