Friday, May 8, 2009

Free Chocolate!


Free chocolate--what could be better?! Starting today, Friday May 8th, through September, Mars will be giving away coupons for a free candy bar here to the first 250,000 people each Friday who sign up starting at 9am ET. If you miss out this week, they will do the same thing next Friday, and the next, etc. Limit is 1 coupon per email address per Friday, with a limit of 4 per household throughout the entire promotion period. You should receive your coupon in the mail in 4-6 weeks. Thank you Mommy's Wish List for the info. By the time my coupon gets here, I will officially be done with my "no chocolate for 6 months" goal (ends June 1st), and I am already trying to decide which candy bar to get with my coupon. I'm leaning towards 3 Musketeers (it's always been my favorite). Which candy bar will you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment