Monday, August 24, 2009

Best deals for CVS and Walgreens 8/23-8/30

CVS and Walgreens are having some pretty great deals this week. Here are some of the best deals they have:

Walgreens
Reach Toothbrush--$0.99 after in ad coupon
Use $3/3 coupon from 8/2 SmartSource insert
Free after coupons

Scotch mailing envelope--$0.79 after in-ad coupon
Use $0.50/1 coupon from the 7/26 RedPlum insert
$0.29 each after coupons

Chinet Paper Plates--2 for $2.99 after in-ad coupon
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 8/23 SS
$0.50 each after coupons

REGISTER REWARDS DEALS

Buy two Listerine Products at $4 each, Get $3 Register Rewards
Buy two and use B1G1 manufacturer's coupon from the 8/2 SmartSource insert
Use $1/1 manufacturer coupon from 3/15 SS
Use $1/1 Walgreens coupon from Walgreens Children's Activity Book (should take $2 off total)Spend $1 out of pocket, Get $3 Register Rewards

Buy 2 Kellogg's cereal at $2.50 each, Get a $2 Register Reward
Use $1/2 coupon from the 8/2 RedPlum insert insert or $1/1 and FREE Rice Krispies coupon from Vocalpoint Homemailer
Free to $1 each after coupons and Register Rewards

Buy two Children's Benadryl at $4.99 each, Get $5 Register Rewards
Use two $1/1 manufacturer's coupons from the 8/2 SS insert
Use $1/1 coupon from Walgreens Children's Activity Book (should take $2 off)
Spend $5.98 plus tax out of pocket, Get $5 Register Rewards
$0.49 each after coupons and Register Rewards

Buy two Sudafed products at $4.99 each, Get $5 Register Rewards
Use two $2/1 manufacturer's coupons from the 8/2 SS insert
Spend $5.98 plus tax out of pocket, Get $5 Register Rewards
$0.49 each after coupons and Register Rewards

Buy 4 Keebler Cookies or Club Crackers at $2.50 each, Get a $5 Register Reward
Use 2 $1/2 Keebler cookie coupon from the 8/2 RedPlum
Spend $8 plus tax out of pocket, get $5 Register Rewards
$3 for four packs after coupons and Register Reward

Buy 1 Goody Ouchless Hair Accessory at $2.99, Get $2 Register Rewards
$0.99 each after Register Rewards

CVS

3 day sale (Sunday-Tuesday)
Buy 1 Skittles or Starburst at $0.89, get $0.89 ECB (limit 2)
Buy 1 Paper Mate 1.2 pens 10ct at $0.99, get $0.99 ECB (limit 2)
Buy 1 Efferdent 40 ct at $2.99, get $2.99 ECB (limit 2)
Buy 1 CVS Ibuprofen 24 ct for $3.49, get $3.49 ECB (limit 1)
Week long deals

Buy $10 worth of Glade Products, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 3)
Use 2 $3/1 coupon from the 8/2 SS (for the Lasting Impressions kit)
$1 after coupons and ECBs

Buy $25 worth of Aveeno Skin, Sun, or Hair Care products, Get $10 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $2/1 coupons from the 5/31 RedPlum insert or here, here, here, here, or here
Use $4/20 from the CVS ReadyFill Booklet (at the Pharmacy Counter) or the $5/$25 coupon from doing a survey here
Spend as little as $0.50 for each item after coupons and ECBs

My Trip


Although my shopping trip today took longer than I would have liked it too, I was very happy with the deals I got and what I came away with for so little. Overall between the 2 stores I spent out of pocket $7.18 ($5.28 of it was tax!! so only $1.90 was pretax money spent on the items), saving 93% overall the retail value of $110.28. I did have RR and ECBs from last week to help me, but I came away from my shopping trip today with the same amount of RR and more ECBs than I had going into it.

I still need to go back this week when they get more toothbrushes to get 6 more (I have 2 more $3/3 coupons) and get my chinet plates that I forgot. Although we have electric toothbrushes and don't even use manual ones, I like to get them if I can get them for free to donate to humanitarian hygiene kit projects. I also forgot to pick up some vanilla pudding. It is pretty cheap there (3 for $1.00) and I use it a bunch for Amish Friendship Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment