Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kellogg's Fuel for School Rebate Offer


I'm back! I appologize for not posting anything this past month, but I was literally out of town all but a handful of days, and the days that I was in town I was working. But I'm back now and hitting the ground running when it comes to deal shopping.

I made a late night run to Albertsons tonight before their deals for this week expired. I was excited to combine their sales with coupons I have. I was able to get all pictured here for $7.97, saving a total of $47.20 ($17.24 of which was from manufacturer coupons).
The deal gets even better than that. Kellogg's is running their Fuel for School rebate offer between now and 9/30/09 that when you purchase 10 participating products in one transaction, you can submit for a $10 rebate. There are a number of different Kelloggs products as well as Eggo, Keebler, Austin, Morningstar, or Sunshine products. After I submit and receive my rebate I will have made $2.03 on this purchase. I love getting paid to shop! Go here to read more about the rebate offer or pick up a form from your grocery store (Albertson's had them sitting up at the register).

No comments:

Post a Comment