Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kraft $25 in Free Groceries Rebate

Kraft has an awesome rebate going on right now through August 23. Purchase $25 of participating items in a single transaction and a $5 off coupon prints off good towards your next purchase plus a $20 rebate form prints off that you can fill out and mail in to Kraft. So essentially you are getting $25 worth of groceries for free. Participating stores include:
Acme, Albertsons, Bigg's, Cub, Farm Fresh, Hornbacher's, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's Star, Shop'nSave, and Shoppers.

For those of you here in Las Vegas it looks like Albertsons is the store you have to go to.

Participating items include (but not inclusive):
  • Capri Sun Juice Drink
  • Kraft Natural Shredded or Chunk Cheese, Kraft Singles, or Kraft String Cheese
  • Maxwell House coffee
  • Starbucks Coffee
  • Chips Ahoy cookies, Ritz crackers, Wheat Thins, Triscuit, Nabisco Toasted Chips, and other Nabisco crackers
  • Kraft Easy Mac or Velveeta Cups or Macaroni and Cheese
  • Kraft Mayo, Miracle Whip, or salad dressings
  • Jell-O gelatin snacks
  • Oscar Mayer Deli creations, Lunchables, or deli-shaved meats
  • Planters Trail Mix
  • Teddy Grahams or Nilla Wafers
  • A1 steak marinades or steak sauce
  • Crystal Light sugar free drink mix
  • California Pizza Kitchen and Digiorno for one, flat bread melts, or 12" pizza
I just did my shopping for this rebate tonight, and using coupons that I had, I only spent $15.44 for my items, got a $5 voucher that I used for my next transaction (getting my detergent, dryer sheets, 5 bottles of salad dressing, and 3 bottles of marinade for only $2.67!), and got the $20 rebate form, essentially making $10 on this purchase! Also, at Albertsons, a $1 catalina is also printing up everytime you purchase 2 Velveeta Shells and Cheese cups to use toward your next purchase.

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I wish I had one of those stores nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have any coupons for this, but I went on Tuesday when Albertson's had the 8oz spreadable cream cheese at $1.79 each (I normally buy these for $1 each at Smith's in December, but I spent more because of the rebate). I spent $25.06 on 14 containers of cream cheese. My family is excited for me to to make bagels again, and zucchini cake with the zucchini from our garden.

    ReplyDelete