Thursday, October 1, 2009

Date Night Deals

I decided to try doing a new weekly post on cheap or free things you can do for a date night or family night on the weekends. My goal is to post my Date Night Deals on Thursday every week, sharing at least one thing that you can do. Most things will be mainly for those of you down here in the Las Vegas/Henderson area, although at times I will give suggestions of things you can do that can be done in whatever city you live in. I feel it is very important to have some time each week to spend with your husband/wife, and I hope that these posts will help some of you out there to make that time each week to go out with your spouse. It doesn't have to cost a lot to have a fun evening out!

Here is my suggestion for a free date night for this weekend:

The City of Henderson is putting on their annual Shakespeare in the Park with performances of Taming of the Shrew. Admission and Parking are free, and this event is suitable for the entire family.

Location: Henderson Events Plaza: 200 Water Street
Time: 7pm
Dates: Friday and Saturday Oct 2-3

Grab some pillows and blankets and head on over this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment