Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekly Shopping Trip

I've been sort of MIA this weekend with posting deals. I've had a busy time making cakes (my other hobby). If you want to see what I've been up to, check out my other blog here.

I finally did a little shopping today. Smiths was having a great deal on their Nature Valley products and I had some great coupons. There are some great little tricks with Smiths shopping that I will post about later this week, but I just wanted to post a quick picture with my savings for this week.

I went to Smiths, CVS, and a quick stop at our local Walmart Neighborhood Market for some price matching while picking up a prescription. This is what I came away with today (plus another banana that got eaten before the picture was taken :)

Total spent: $22.46
Total value: $72.16
Total saved: 69%

No comments:

Post a Comment